Re: ERNESTO

And so... the 11 AM advisory puts it right in my front yard. I expect it will keep shifting eastward, however. Next advisory at 5 PM.

On Aug 27, 2006, at 10:43 AM, james singer wrote:

Yep. As of 5 AM it looked like it was headed in just north of Tampa Bay. In the last 24 hours, it's shifted direction 90 degrees from Galveston to Tampa. Anybody's guess where it well eventually land. We should get the next advisory at 11 AM.