Re: daylily ID

Chris,
Thanks for the hints and suggestions.  I searched for the false spirea many
years ago and found it than this time fluke or what I don't know just kept
getting astilbe varieties.  So frustrating.  The Daylily have been so
challenging.  Half a dozen were from friends or family than the others from
a "daylily farm" that is just east of us.  Once a year they open to the
public and the kids come out for spare money and let you go dig a bunch for
??$ per clump.  They have no idea what is what so than comes the challenge.

Strawberry Candy is very close to this variety but it never does open that
full....it seems to stay in a partial closed or not full open position.
Will check the other sites for further.  Little Grapette has a more distinct
strand in it than the one I have.  Yours are just beautiful!  Thanks for all
the help and any further will be appreciated.

You all are Awesome!  I have lots to investigate now!  THANKS~

Vera