Re: Identification help?

Boy you guys have me busy looking...I found the Monarda Fistulosa - wild
bergamot.  I did get this one from one of our almost local greenhouses.  At
the time I had the red and the purple but the red did not return.  That was
near the little neighborhood boys .... watering hole till they were
corrected!!!!!

The turtle head is from Donna and when I got it last year it promptly died
upon transplant. I was not sure what was coming up there in the spring but
as long it wasn't a wild grass, clover or other weed it was left.  As soon
as the blooms started I was thrilled it made it!  Street baseball and dirt
bicycle riders and all - it thrived!  I tried to convince Alan when he was
up cleaning the eaves he should take picture.  I don't think I can print his
response!  :-)

Chris - it is nice to know that even half awake you can do this!

Thanks again...
Your getting tired of hearing that yet?

Vera