From: Vera Metzke <vmetzke@gmail.com>
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Sent: Monday, August 28, 2006 10:42:34 PM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Identification help?

Oh Donna -
You do make me smile!  What she isn't telling you is I work at the women's
prison in an office but tons of restrictions!  Inmates have more rights!

Cone flowers are from seed out "there".  Bee balm Alan bought me from the
Graymont nursery I told you about!  Turtle head is from you - the one I
declared dead - maybe we should rename it Resurrected turtle head!  Hot
lips....ready when you are!  When we do your mom's flowers?  All 3 of those
are in the front perennial garden.  Bee balm is about to move to the back
and some in front.  It is too close to the street and Alan's mower is
endangering it?  That and the "busy" neighbor who has nothing to do but wait
till I have a weed grow 4 inches high - calls village hall to report us!

WE do miss our darling Barney - golden retriever/yellow lab mix did leave a
major void but his gardening skills were....help dig and than when it is
planted - dig it back up and eat it!  That is the reason for so many of the
"ditch lily"!  Those were his favorite stealth area!  Like a 95 pound dog
can be stealth!  LOL  I have started the majority of the back garden in the
perimeter security run he created.  Little stinker would even check the
gates to see that they were locked and secured.  He didn't want out just
didn't want anyone sneaking in on him!

Sorry rambling!
Everyone - really thanks loads...I will be busy checking all these sites and
changing the names to be more accurate!
Oh - seeds or whatever...yes...would love anything to help fill the yard -
there is an area at least 50 foot by approximately 75 to cover?  Now that
would get Alan's attention!  LOL

Vera