From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On Behalf
Of Donna
Sent: Monday, August 28, 2006 3:48 PM
To: gardenchat list
Subject: [CHAT] always something

Pam I don't think you should read this..... besides, if I could, I would
send it down to you!
it has rained here most of the day-- not big storms, just steady rain.
The street outside is flooded to the point of over the curb and up the step
into my office.... not alot, but everytime a car attempts to drive down the
street (and this is a busy street- main drag)- the 'wave' sends water into
the building...

How much longer is this going to last?