Re: always something

Very dry also unusually hot.  Those poor babies just couldn't take it
anymore.  The Spanish lavender handles the heat better but they didn't have
any of those in stock last time I needed them, so I went w/ the English.
We'll see what they have in a few weeks from now when it's time to replace
them.  Lost 5 now so far.  2 are hanging in there.  Sigh.  Only good news is
I can strip the dead ones into the potpourri 'mixing' basket.

--
Pam Evans
Kemp TX