Re: always something....lavender

Pam, sure it wasn't overwatering....with $300 water bills.....I'm just
wondering.  Lavender usually likes it hot and dry.  We can't grow  it here at all,
even without any supplimental waterings it isn't dry  enough....not even in a
pot. Just a thought, since you usually dont' have a  problem growing it
zone 9
Texas Gulf Coast
In a message dated 8/29/2006 11:02:32 PM Central Standard Time,