RE: New plants...

I added five Lagerstroemia to the garden this year. They were Cherry Dazzle,
Dazzle Me Pink, Raspberry Dazzle, Snow Dazzle and Ruby Dazzle. They can be
seen at http://www.GardenersConfidence.com

So far they are doing great. I am wondering how they will do come winter.

I also added four Camellias this year - all from Monrovia. They are Betty
Sette, Spring's Promise, Winter's Snowman and April Remembered. They are
from the Ice Angels collection. So far, so good.

I also planted a perennial Impatiens 'Sichuan Gold,' Rhapidophyllum hystrix,
Sabal minor 'McCurtain,' Saccharum arundinaceum, Citrus 'Flying Dragon,'
Japanese Pepper Tree (produces peppercorns), Agapanthus campanulatus,
Roscoea cauteoides ex 'Kew Form,' Musella lasioscarpe, Musa basjoo and a
host of other hardy plants plus some tropicals that I decided would do fine
here that I had been keeping in my greenhouse for several years.

I am not digging any of these. I think they will all be ok here over the
winter.

Sheri