RE: Good chat

So sorry.  It is difficult whether expected or not.  I attended an expected
funeral on Saturday...the husband of a former co-worker died suddenly at
55.  Makes me want to smell the roses for sure.   At the funeral, a woman
with a great voice sang "I won't complain"...words attached...melancoly but
good words.

Rev. Paul Thompson

I've had some good days
I've had some hills to climb
I've had some weary days
and some sleepless nights
But when I look around
and I think things over
All of my good days
outweigh my bad days
and I won't complain

Sometimes the clouds hang low
I can hardly see the road
I ask a question Lord
Why so much pain?
But he knows what's best for me
Although my weary eyes, they can't see
So I'll just say, Thank You Lord
I won't complain

The Lord has been so good to me
He's been so good to me
More than this old world or you could ever be
He's been so good to me

He dried all of my tears away
Turned my midnights into day
So I'll just say Thank You Lord