Re: Pam's new addition

I don't know if you can get her out from under the couch, but if you could I've heard it recommended to put new cats in a small room (e.g. a bathroom) with their litterbox and food for the first couple of days. It is supposed to be less overwhelming or something. May not be an option at this point though.

Theresa

Pam Evans wrote:
Carol named her LK for Little Katy.  I'm calling her that for the time being
but the name doesn't resonate w/ me somehow.
SHe's STILL under the bloody couch.  Looks like she hasn't touched food or
her box.  *sigh*

Congratulations, Pam. They all act like that at first. Has she got a
name?