Re: How important is a phone number?

I had an internet based business a few year ago.  I did not list my  phone
number, only my address.  If they wanted to contact me.. they would  email mail
me privately and they could give me THEIR phone number.  And I  would contact
them.  FYI
Long Island, NY
In a message dated 8/15/2007 10:46:56 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,