Re: This and That

Congrats on the article Chris!   My new little one still lives under the
couch when I'm around but she is making short forays out here and then, so
she's adjusting and I actually get to see her a little bit.  She has a ball
when I am at work, plays w/ every toy in every room in the house.  But I'm
glad she's getting her exercise!

--
Pam Evans
Kemp TX