shoulda been

I finally found a few spare minutes to check out key sections of yesterday's paper eventhough I haven't read today's. Key sections for me are the comics and the editorials, and Saturday's paper offers Garrison Keillor who often provides a good laugh.

Although his article was of a serious nature I did find a big laugh in it that I thought y'all might like. The column had to do with being arrested and convicted for your thoughts and possible intentions and his "fear" of being imprisoned for someone's actions after reading something he might have written. (all in jest, of course, to prove his larger point) It made him think maybe he shouldn't have become a writer. He writes, "I am going to think back on my life and wish I had become a gardener. Nobody was ever indicted for watering plants."

Kitty
neIN, Zone 5