OT wildlife

Just looked out the front window to see a stately procession of
two adult and five juvenile turkeys progressing slowly through
the driveway and around the house.  Now they are moving
slowly down the back hillside to the vegetable garden.  I'd guess
it is two "clutches" as two of the young seem smaller than the
other three, and both adults are females.
Of course deer are constant visitors, even coming  up the front
steps and going through the breezeway.  The otters were back
in the pond this week. Muskrats and groundhogs, to say nothing
of raccoons,  also live here, and we see an occasional turtle, but
I think turkeys are the weirdest-looking beasts that we see. Even
weirder than the occasional great blue heron.