Re: Change email for list?

You might want to talk to Chris Lindsey. He copied my entire site right
before I took it down, so if in the future I wanted to put it back up,
it would have been a simple task. He may be able to provide some kinda
back up for you just incase it does "blow up".

  Donna

Daryl <dp2413@comcast.net> wrote:
  I Now if I can only be
brave enough to change my website, I can dump the hideously expensive
Mindspring address. ) I think I only need to change one link, but I'm
afraid I'll blow up the whole thing.