Re: Bye Bye Garden..

Amen to all of that Sue.  And what a jerk this son is.  If it were me, I'd
pot everything up I could and make tracks as soon as practical.  And I
wouldn't be too neat about tidying anything up when I dug stuff up either.
I hate it that this has happened, and hoping you find something great (and
all yours) very, very soon!

--
Pam Evans
Kemp TX