Re: Speaking of bromeliads

ROFL.......Linda and Dennis Cathcart will get a kick out of that  one!!!
In a message dated 8/16/2008 2:47:33 PM Central Daylight Time,
dfranzma@pacbell.net writes:

Have you  ordered from them before?  They are run by a couple of
Russian emigres  whose names are now escaping me of course.  Oh wait, Mike
Titiana?  is that close?  Anyway my plants were on their site  for a while but
I'm asking wondering how the quality is?  They have  been around for a while
now so they can't be all bad.  Just wondering  what you thought of them.  I
don't remember were they around  Sarasota?

Read reviews on AOL Autos.