Re: Speaking of bromeliads

Yep, you sure did. Was very much welcome too.....been a stormy day  here
today...although we needed the rains, so I can't complain.
Yeah, I recall that you and Jim had gone to Tropiflora....had your pic  taken
together there too at that time, if I remember correctly.    Anyway, I highly
recommend Tropiflora....but that is my opinion, and what I've  seen and heard
from other brom. and orchid folks.
zone 9
Texas Gulf Coast/ West Houston
In a message dated 8/16/2008 6:07:34 PM Central Daylight Time,