Re: Bromeliads

cool! That sounds like something I could do. I'd love to try one.

----- Original Message ----- From: "David Franzman" <dfranzma@pacbell.net>
To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Friday, August 15, 2008 9:30 PM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Bromeliads

Hey Andrea
No worries, I forgot too.  These are the ones that are hardy and in
the ground. Never thought they would make it but here they are and blooming. Don't know the varieties but they have redish orange blooms with bluish on the tips. They're pretty cool and again right in the ground and spreading. So
what do I do for them?  Spray them with water once in a while.  They get
almost no direct sun and any they do get is late in the afternoon. That's it!
DF