Re: OT -cats

  • To: gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: Re: OT -cats
  • From: "Pam Evans" <gardenqueen@gmail.com>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2008 17:16:30 -0500
  • Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to :subject:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:references; bh=L/hmu6AMC5W3L8DOasGu6HZFawkk7x45Cx9z49aVvq0=; b=CwjNXr3Hb+803jplwhft73UqV5FaXeHg1fHP+iRbQ50KrcIV/aAYn//pVGCcM1XflN IshwOe15EB4RBgqu+UFMZu+nIRadDB7AU/TXwkMotP8iOBxNBrYXW6ns3JAmDdevusnV iEEBrUBT0nt/tfX4E8vcLvxuVuKpJouX/fLaA=

Wow - I've never heard of that either.  Poor thing.  I'll bet she feels a
LOT better now.

--
Pam Evans
Kemp TX