OT - a good giggle

  • To: gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: OT - a good giggle
  • From: "Pam Evans" <gardenqueen@gmail.com>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2008 15:57:59 -0500
  • Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to :subject:mime-version:content-type; bh=1jJKuFG88QsK6gArXNaT/5E9oChaE+yTQLSAVckuVyk=; b=JadBRUgXSJ9UggmeFsAiCAIfgv3kdntgtzJE8kLos2N2sg76u0WnSOaT/XpuciHYJf 48pwhFOedtGihtSP201jX3D+VZDEpwEbcnmLv3REYZML+bRTXN0HnzpW6OKOjWbPI28B GuYvGOyzQdrVr/CkiD1LqZZFan1CGjbtqffns=

I got such a good laugh today, so I thought I'd share.  Was in Brookshire's
(grocery store) checking out w/ the usual stuff and a bottle of vino (on
sale, woo) and the gal at the register carded me.  That hasn't happened in a
decade at least.  Did I laugh.  I told her, darlin' I'm 51.  I've got
eyeglasses and loafers old enough to buy wine.  She looked at my license and
was quite shocked apparently.  I'm still cracking up....

Pam Evans
Kemp TX
zone 8A