Re: H.B. Kitty?

I don't do numbers!!  But I had horrible, horrible math teachers back then.
This guy is pretty good...and I'm not "suffering through another boring
class" like I did in high school.  I really need to learn and know this
stuff...so I'm taking more of an interest in it than I did when I was 18
years old.  I'm slow....slow as a dang turtle in this class....but I get
there...eventually.  These younger kids are answering the questions right
and left and I'm checking my answers to make sure I'm correct before I go
there...and sure enough..my answer is right.  Imagine that.  When you put
your mind there...it follows.

--
Jesse R. Bell