Re: Pam - Purple Prince (?) Zinnias

LOL - yes ma'am that is the correct name.  Aren't they great?
And they reseed so prolifically (like 4 o'clocks) that I haven't had to
replant them since the first year.  That's why I always have lots of seeds
to share.  Be aware they travel so they may pop up here and there all over
the property.  Must be the birds is all I can figure.

> Pam, those seeds you gave me for the Purple Prince zinnias (was that the
> correct name?) - OMG...I picked a beautiful one to take to work today, it
> is
> FIVE inches across and so lush looking.  I want to ALWAYS have this in my
> garden.....thank you so much.
> Sometimes my zinnias get tall...and not so full...but these are just
> awesome.
> PETUNIAS - anybody know a source where I can find the good, old-fashioned,
> petunias that really mound and smell so good.  I'm not talking about the
> "wave" kind...these are the ones my grandmother used to grow in her
> gardens.  Dark purple, and some were white...and they had the most HEAVENLY
> smell...and really flourished in the worst kind of dirt and heat......
> Looking for some low maintenance - high impact plants.
> --
> Jesse R. Bell

Pam Evans
Kemp TX