Re: weird tomato

that IS bizarre.

Kitty
neIN, Zone 5
To: "gardenchat list" <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Friday, August 29, 2008 9:33 PM
Subject: [CHAT] weird tomato

It has been one strange year for me. Tonight as I was rinsing the dinner
dishes, I noticed one of the tomatoes has sprouted on the counter! I
have NEVER seen this before. It isn't a joke, or a phoney picture, it's
real, I took it with my moms camera. The tomato split slightly and
coming out is>>>>> I don't know, did a seed sprout in it? Is that
possible?

 Weird....

 Haven't used Flicker in awhile... not sure this will work....

 http://www.flickr.com/photos/19229841@N08/

 Donna