To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Saturday, August 30, 2008 2:12 PM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] help with mixing instructions

Well this is stupid-"mix with enough water to cover target area? What the
H--l kind of mixing instructions are those?? And apparently it takes very
little because they say 3/8 to 3/4 of an ounce for 1,000 sq feet. Sorry I
couldn't be more help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

----- Original Message ----- From: "andreah" <andreah@hargray.com>