To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Saturday, August 30, 2008 2:28 PM
Subject: [CHAT] what's everyone ordering/planting for Fall?

Just placed my High Country Gardens order for the fall.  Everything that
summer/drought killed is getting replaced w/ a salvia (Wild Thing, Ultra
Violet or West TX Cobalt) and replacing a couple lavenders (England) and one
artemisia (Powis Castle).  Thank God for salvias, my yard would be a sorry
looking place w/out them.  I guess they don't carry the germander sage any
more. Too bad, I have 3 that have done beautifully when most things in pots
just up and croak. And the hummers & bumble bees just love them, but they
like all the salvias, so they're less picky than I am.

Anyone else planting anything interesting this fall??

--
Pam Evans
Kemp TX