Re: what's everyone ordering/planting for Fall?

We'll be planting saffron crocus as soon as the bulbs arrive and the tree guys rip out a couple of large ceanothus... probably a couple of weeks. Then later in the month, we'll be planting three black currants from Whitman Farms [haven't ordered, but talked to Lucile and will pick up]. Tree guys are also scheduled to rip out a large Artemisia [silver mound]. That will be replaced by a Spartan blueberry next spring.