Re: Island Jim!

I believe it.  Last time I saw traffic that heavy on 175, it was the day
before Rita hit East Texas.  Amazing.  CNN & NOAA show it getting this far
coming from the SE, the weather channel shows it going up through LA and
then turning East to come here.  But we're so far inland it'll just be like
a regular storm.  So far predictions are for rain starting Tuesday and 35
mph winds.  No big deal for us but NOLA looks like it's in for another bad
hit.  I sure hope they're ready this time.  This new (LA) governor Bobby
Jindal is pretty smart though, sounds like he's got the situation pretty
well in hand.

--
Pam Evans
Kemp TX