Re: Happy Birthday Auralie

  • Subject: Re: Happy Birthday Auralie
  • From: Aplfgcnys@aol.com
  • Date: Mon, 3 Aug 2009 08:20:42 EDT

Thanks to everyone.  Chet took me to lunch on Saturday, saying we should
take advantage of the rare nice weather.  We went to a favorite spot in
Cold Spring that overlooks the Hudson toward Storm King Mountain.
Always a great scene, but with lovely weather it was magnificent.
Yesterday, however, it poured rain all day, giving me a good excuse
for not doing anything.
Thanks again.
In a message dated 8/3/2009 12:05:41 AM Eastern Daylight Time,