Re: Photos

Yeh...I drew the moth.  I have a bunch of artwork that I haven't
downloaded yet...I'll get around to it eventually.  Some of it is on
my Facebook, but not much.  I come from an artistic family..my
brother, cousins, grandparents...all artists of some type.  I think
gardening is an art form as well...

On Tue, Aug 4, 2009 at 9:33 PM, Theresa Gannon<macycat3@sbcglobal.net> wrote:
> Lovely.  And your moth (I assume you drew) is also very nice.
> T.

Behalf

--
Jesse R. Bell