RE: just checking

Congrats on the clean bill of health!  And yes, that is a reason to celebrate
and create something new...

--- On Sun, 8/16/09, Gene Bush <genebush@netsurfusa.net> wrote:

From: Gene Bush <genebush@netsurfusa.net>
Subject: RE: [CHAT] just checking
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Date: Sunday, August 16, 2009, 3:01 PM

    While not completely successful in my efforts to get the weeds out
of my garden, I think it is looking the best it ever has for this time of
the year. Looking pretty lush, full, and green right now. Normally this time
of the year it is beginning to look pretty ratty from drought. Certainly no
lack of moisture this year. This past week we work outside until about noon
and head back inside for the afternoon.
    I graduated couple of weeks back. Had my mediport removed after six
months check up returned clean. All treatments ended in mid February. A bit
like pushing against something and having it suddenly removed......perhaps a
new project in the hardscape is in order as a marker.
    I did not place orders in the garden catalogs this past year
thinking there was a possibility I would not be here to garden. Almost have
my holding area where I have been stashing stuff ordered and impulse
purchased cleared out...what will the world come to??

Gene E. Bush
Munchkin Nursery & Gardens,LLC