RE: just checking

You need to send JoAn away for a weekend when you can afford it.  A few days
with HER friends on a shopping trip, spa weekend or what ever she enjoys
doing.  You get to stay home.  After a year here of 4 surgeries and still
working intense hours it was my only chance of unwinding and keeping my
sanity. A couple of days away helped in so many ways it is hard to describe.
Your still tired but can continue on with a better attitude about it all...

Donna