Re: just checking

  • Subject: Re: just checking
  • From: Cornergar@aol.com
  • Date: Wed, 19 Aug 2009 12:19:59 EDT

Gene, Do you have a picture of this arch? Would love to see what inspired
you. Kathy

In a message dated 8/18/2009 5:16:41 A.M. Central Standard Time,
genebush@netsurfusa.net writes:

Thanks  Daryl,
I am wanting a new entrance arch for my garden The one  I have now is
about 15 years old, seriously rotted at the base and in the  process of
falling over. While in New Harmony, IN a few weeks back I saw a  custom arch
in an old garden that I really liked. Want to take the concept  I saw and
add
my touch to it, get a decent carpenter to construct it for  me.
I did get an estimate on a moongate entrance I really  liked that I
saw at Fernwood in MI...but carpenter wanted $2,500+ for  materials and
labor....cannot spend that much for an entrance to my garden.  (but it sure
was neat)

Gene E. Bush
Munchkin Nursery &  Gardens,LLC
www.munchkinnursery.com
Garden Writer - Photographer -   Lecturer