From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On Behalf
Of Kitty
Sent: Sunday, August 08, 2010 11:28 AM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Jobs

Andreah,
Does "work from home'" mean working AT home or using home as your base -
such as visiting clients but doing paperwork etc at home?

Sounds like either way you're in the running for advancement.  As you said,
you haven't been offered Valley Crest (VC) yet and you described the current

job (CJ) situation as "potentially".  No decisions to be made just yet.
Could you use the CJ pay increase as leverage with VC for more $?

You say that VC would be an opportunity to do what you love, but that it
would be for less money than CJ.  However, would that just be for starters?
What is the potential for a bigger paycheck down the road as you prove
yourself?

Good luck.  I home you get wht you really want.

Kitty
neIN, Zone 5