Re: Summer hibernation?
gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: Re: Summer hibernation?
  • From: james singer <inlandjim1@q.com>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Aug 2010 14:06:02 -0700

Have to have the house leveled... say what? Is the ground sinking? The foundation dissolving? I've been watching too many weird movies, I guess.

On Aug 18, 2010, at 1:51 PM, Pam Evans wrote:

LOL Daryl amen on those miserable 6 legged vultures. Cyndi - I figure it's just too boring to say - hi guys, still hotter than bejesus here. watering again. yadda, yadda. every friggin' day. My HCG order comes in the week of 9/20 so may have something interesting (or at least different) to share by then. Oh, I do have to have the back of the house leveled here in a few
weeks, it's really dropped in the past month.
But this is also kind of boring I guess.....

It's too hot here in Georgia. Except for 2 days, we've had months with every day over 90 and most nights in the mid 70's. And the mosquitoes are really fierce. Just going out to get the mail is letting ones self in for a bloodletting. I was out taking a few pictures this morning and got 3 on my
forehead with one slap.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Johnson, Cyndi D Civ USAF AFMC 95
CS/SCOSI" <cyndi.johnson@edwards.af.mil>