Re: Hibernation still in effect
gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: Re: Hibernation still in effect
  • From: Jesse Bell <justjess01@gmail.com>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Aug 2010 08:31:24 -0500

Man....I've been very low energy this week too.  I don't know what is
wrong with me!  But this morning it was 52 degrees
outside.....WHAT?....yes, it's not a typo.  I wore long sleeves when I
went out to feed the critters and was actually chilled by the time I
came inside.  I'm having visions of bonfires and pumpkins already.

--
Jesse R. Bell