Re: Hummingbirds in my garden

And I make my own hummer food too...a LOT cheaper. ÂI no longer hang the feeders close to my kitchen or bedroom window because they fight and then hit a window, sometimes killing one. ÂNo deaths this year, but I saw one hit the window during a wide chase and it fell. ÂI ran outside and picked it up and held it for a long time. ÂIt finally snapped out of it and flew off...thankfully.