Re: Re: Happy Birthday

Yes- pics are great! ÂThanks Chris!

On Fri, Aug 8, 2014 at 8:47 PM, Christopher P. Lindsey <1002@rewrite.hort.net> wrote:
----- Original Message -----
> From: "BONNIE_HOLMES" <add8d9851@rewrite.hort.net>
> Lovely. I have Joe Pye Weed also but it is not blooming yet. I also
> have two varieties of Iron Weed and Butterfly Weed as well as
> goldenrod. I like a lot of natives even though they might get a
> little invasive, like the golden rod, or have small blooms, such as
> the wild petunia.

Thanks Bonnie (and everyone else who commented)!

Man, I miss this. *SO* much. Even talking about our gardens this little
bit makes me want to get back out there and plant again.

I strolled through the yard and looked at things differently tonight.
Where I used to see so much work I saw little flowers peeking out and
plans creeping into my head. Maybe I'll get some gardening done this
week. :)

The big things in bloom right now here are:

 ÂJoe pye-weed
 ÂWild senna
 ÂVarious hosta
 ÂSwamp milkweed
 ÂDay lilies
 ÂFalse hydrangea (Deinanthe bifida and D. caerulea)
 ÂClematis viticella 'Betty Corning'
 ÂPink Lemonade honeysuckle
 ÂWild petunia
 Âand lots of annuals

How about the rest of you? What's doing well? Is everyone OK with
sending pictures to the list if people want to?