Re: earthquake?
gardenchat@hort.net

I'm in Ojai, Ca this morning and nothing here but Napa looks like they got some damage on the morning news!
Beautiful foggy cool morning here! We fly out of Santa Barbara towards Houston this morning!
I hope to be able to volunteer garden some in Houston for the next year
while we live in an apartment with small balcony! Working hard at
downsizing for this time in our lives!

We sold the house in Rockport, Tx this week! I learned a lot about how
hard it is to live with deer that eat things that are on the deer
resistant list!! Totally different from my zone 7 in Oklahoma for 16
years!

Fun to read about all of your gardens!
Patricia Shinn Dickson

> On Aug 24, 2014, at 7:01 AM, Theresa G <3a6a532b1@rewrite.hort.net> wrote:
>
> Is everybody in the Napa area OK? That must have been quite the way to
get awakened this morning. We didn't feel a thing here south of
Sacramento.