So who has made it over here? Did you all check out the rules?

Thanks for leaving us wide open Chris :)
<This list is dedicated to the discussion of ... >

If we get active... can we have this too? Figure since you are in the
X-mas spirit of giving... might be the time to ask :)

 o No images or programs are to be transmitted via email.  If you have
     a need to share pictures, send mail to owner-gardenchat@hort.net
     and a common area can be set up.

Back to gardening....

I have a little project that was kinda thrown on me and would like some
input from the group, if you all don't mind. One of my groups is making
propagation information lists on the plants that we are growing. I was
given the photo area of seedlings to accomplish and compile the info.
Today I visited some nursery friends to inquire about what the best way
to accomplish this would be... darn it they gave me 28 species of
dormant plant flats. So I have to incorporate them into the mix too....

What is the most important feature of a seedling plant to id it? Also
what is the most identifiable feature of a small plant when they are
dormant/semi dormant? I thought I knew the answers to these questions...
but my friend at our greenhouse, watching me take pictures today...
asked what the h*** are you doing.... and had a totally different
opinion... so I thought I would ask the experts :)