RE: First time here...looking for Kitty

 It kind of looks to me like the people on the list, with a lot of help from Chris, have pretty much gotten tired of waiting around for a decision from AHS and the list going down again (#$%&^)@@**) was just the last straw!  I, too, have tried to keep up with the mail on a daily basis 'cuz I couldn't stand the thought of getting bogged down, either.  Hopefully, if we get ourselves stabilized here at hort.net, some of the discussion on list down stuff will subside and we can return to a more manageable daily traffic.  I assume you are probably getting ready for your workday, and I've got to get some stuff done here, like checking blood sugars, getting people ready for ECT treatments, giving report for the day shift nurses, and doing my charting and then I can go home.  Hope you have a pleasant day at work.  BTW, are you familiar with a type of bromeliads called Tillandsias--they grow without soil...I ran across them tonight on the web and they fascinate me!  Any info you'd have would be great but I plan on doing lots more looking today!  Have a great day at work, Kitty.

Melody, IA (Z 5/4)

--Albert Einstein --- On Wed 12/11, Kitty Morrissy  wrote:From: Kitty Morrissy [mailto: kmrsy@earthlink.net]To: gardenchat@hort.netDate: Wed, 11 Dec 2002 07:25:52 -0500Subject: RE: [CHAT] First time here...looking for KittyHi Melody,
Like the rest of you, I've been pretty swamped by all the mail the past
week or so.  Have kept up because I don't want to have to deal eith 500
messages at once like some of you have had to do.  Will write more later
Kitty

another list that has been giving us some problems lately.  Kitty, I hope
you are here somewhere--thanks so much for the info. about this new list.
I hope it is what we are looking for!