Mine particularly enjoy roses; however, when hungry they will eat anything.
Right now is the middle of deer hunting season with every pickup sporting
it's resident 4-wheeler with gun mount.  It's a real fun time with terrified
fawn running all over the highways and county roads and lots of skinned
bodies dripping from hooks at the deer processor's.  Oh, and don't let me
forget to mention the adorable baby clothing all done up in camouflage
material and embroidered with quaint Southern expressions like, "Forget,
Hell."  At the moment I can think of another "herd" I would like to see
"managed."  This fun season lasts until after January 1.  We are also
enjoying the packs of Beagles chasing rabbits, raccoons, bobcats and, most
likely, anything else that moves.  I'm in a real great mood today -- yeah,

zone 7
West TN Boondocks