RE: moss

Moss-starting Milk Shake
Dissolve one 8oz lump of native blue clay or porcelain clay (available at
craft shops) in 3 cups of water and pour into an old blender.  Then add one
cup of undiluted liquid fish fertilizer and one cup of fresh moss gathered
from [?] to the blender.  Puree on high speed until consistency of a thick
milkshake.  Then paint a thin layer onto whatever shady surface you want
the moss to grow on - concrete slabs, rocks, terra cotta pots.  Soon the
surfaces acquire a mossy, aged patina.

yogurt that this works.  Or maybe Jesse told me that - I can't remember!??