Re: Amaryllis??

Thanks, Kitty, I thought I remembered this, but at the rate my brain
is deteriorating these days, was not sure:-)

You are right; those new will not have seen this and our archives are
gone.

Now, was I dreaming about the part about letting them continue to
grow instead of inducing dormancy?

Marge Talt, zone 7 Maryland
mtalt@hort.net
Editor:  Gardening in Shade