Re: calendar/ A Gene in the Buff?

Hello Noreen,
    One of the things I remember most about when I used to be a free lance
photographer was using a soft focus lens in photographing females. That, and
just a bit of distance. The older I get, the more I like that concept in the
rest of my life. I may *know* a lot of things, but I do not want to always
be *aware*. Lots of candlelight, a little wine goes a long way.
    I can assure you... I look far better with my clothes ON...... it is my
wife who has strange tastes in men......
    Gene E. Bush
Munchkin Nursery & Gardens, llc
Zone 6/5  Southern Indiana