Re: calendar/ A Gene in the Buff?

We bought a vintage '99 minivan with "bells and whistles," only one of which I like (ability to adjust side mirrors from driver's seat). The other day while parked (thank God) I lowered the visor and opened a little lid. Lights came on to illuminate what was looking in the mirror. Startled, I jumped a little. Talk about cruel and unusual...Margaret L

It's safe to say that MOST people over 40, regardless of gender will likely look better clothed than 'nekkid' - IMO. I include myself in the clothed group for sure. One big advantage of being legally blind is that once the glasses come off, I can't see myself in the tub. It's a true blessing believe me!! And there are NO full length mirrors at Chez Evans.