Re: Re: xanthosoma

Donna, if you do not find a source in your area, I can send you a piece of
the root in the spring.....it is sold readily here in grocery stores.   Try a
whole foods market or other type of health food store that sells produce
also.  I'm sure that it is sold in your area, especially Chicago.
zone 9
Texas Gulf Coast