Re: Lost mail now found!

 Chris:  Thanks so much for the explanation...that makes complete sense.
 I'm not sure what has happened to the formatting of my e-mail except to say that excite.com has switched to a new "Power
Editor" version that allows people to put all sorts of
 graphics into their e-mails and since the switch a few weeks back, I've been having problems with run-on sentencing
 structures.  And it doesn't show up in a WYSIWYG
 format on my screen as I'm typing it, so I'm not sure how to go about fixing it.  Maybe I'll just try inserting sentence
 breaks at random points and see what happens?

  Melody, IA (Z 5/4)

--Albert Einstein

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com