Re: Re: [GRD] Re: OT Christmas tree

Thanks for explaining.  I have often seen pickle ornaments for sale around
here and wondered. 'why in the world would anyone hang a pickle on their
tree?'  I still don't want one - I hate pickles, except for what we grew up
calling pickle-lily, or pickelilly or something like that. I guess it's sweet
pickle relish.  On the rare occasion I eat a hotdog or brat, I like it.  Other
than that, I don't want them near my food they leak, just like anchovies.   In
these parts you can order a Reuben sandwich, but not a good old corned beef on
rye.  So I order the reuben and tell them to hold the sauce, the sauerkraut,
the cheese, and the pickle.