Re: Missing in cyberspace--again!

would you believe me, melody, if i told you i have never, never, ever had the least interest in looking different than i did. i thought i looked cool at 14; i thought i looked cool at 40; and i think i look cool now. that is, i thought i looked cool at every age whenever i thought about how it looked. which was not very often. ever since i was about 60 i've had an asymmetrical nose [basal cell got a big piece of one side]. it catches a lot of peoples attention. and that's way cool, too. i tell them my face was painted on me by modigliani if they ask.